We’re always on the lookout for skilled, hardworking, and service-oriented professionals to join our team and help us bring our customers the highest possible level of service.
- Must have a current Apprentice Electrician License and valid Driver License.
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background check.
- Reliability and willingness to learn and grow with the company.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Follow direction while working alongside a Journeyman Electrician as well as take initiative to work without constant supervision to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate the highest level of professionalism and courtesy when interacting with customers.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills to work with customers, builders, and homeowners in a positive and professional manner.
- Work with others in a team environment.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of residential & commercial wiring practices and electrical codes.
- Install, maintain, and repair electrical wiring, equipment, devices, lighting and fixtures based on job specifications.
- Ability to lift 50lbs and work from ladders, scaffolds, or roofs to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures.
- Top pay for experience and skills
- 7 paid Holidays
- Vacation benefits after 1 year
- 401K with company matching
- Company provided uniforms cleaned for you on a weekly basis
If you think you have what it takes to assist us in our award-winning work, fill out the application below or submit your resume– we can’t wait to hear from you!