Licensed Journeyman Electrician
At Lowry Electrical, we like to stay on top of the latest developments in the industry. While that does involve ongoing training and new equipment, it also involves enlisting new team members to help us take our services to the next level. We’re always on the lookout for skilled, hardworking, and service-oriented professionals to join our team and help us bring our customers the highest possible level of service.
- Must have a current Journeyman Electrician License and valid Driver License.
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background check.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Demonstrate the highest level of professionalism and courtesy when interacting with customers.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills to work with customers, builders, and homeowners in a positive and professional manner.
- Follow direction of supervisor and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Work with others in a team environment.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of residential & commercial wiring practices and electrical codes.
- Perform diagnostic, service, and installation of electrical work for residential and commercial customers.
- Install, maintain, and repair electrical wiring, equipment, devices, lighting and fixtures based on job specifications.
- Run tests on electrical components to ensure installation/repair is safe, effective & complete.
- Accurately diagnose and correct electrical installation errors.
- Inspect electrical systems and equipment for damage, malfunctions, and safety hazards.
- Use company software to document notes on jobs, invoice customers and record customer payments.
- Maintain a clean vehicle and truck stock of materials.
- Ability to lift 50lbs and work from ladders, scaffolds, or roofs to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures.
- Top pay for experience and skills
- 7 paid Holidays
- Vacation benefits after 1 year
- 401K with company matching
- Company vehicle that you can drive home daily
- Company provided uniforms cleaned for you on a weekly basis
If you think you have what it takes to assist us in our award-winning work, fill out the application below or submit your resume– we can’t wait to hear from you!