We’re always on the lookout for skilled, hardworking, and service-oriented professionals to join our team and help us bring our customers the highest possible level of service.
- Must have a valid Driver License.
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background check.
- Reliability and willingness to learn and grow with the company.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Demonstrate the highest level of professionalism and courtesy when interacting with customers.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills to work with customers, builders, and homeowners in a positive and professional manner.
- Follow direction of supervisor and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Work with others in a team environment.
- Place fiber, run conduit, bend pipe.
- Ability to safely transport and operate heavy equipment.
- Maintain a clean vehicle and truck stock of materials.
- Ability to lift 50lbs and work from ladders, scaffolds, or roofs.
- Top pay for experience and skills
- 7 paid Holidays
- Vacation benefits after 1 year
- 401K with company matching
- Company provided uniforms cleaned for you on a weekly basis
If you think you have what it takes to assist us in our award-winning work, fill out the application below or submit your resume– we can’t wait to hear from you!